“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” ~ Khalil Gibran
- Healing from Childhood Neglect, Abuse and Trauma
- Improving Relationship Conflict & Communication Skills
- Healing Relationship & Sexual Addictions / Anorexia
- Healing from Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Drug & Alcohol Assessment & Treatment
- Understanding & Managing Depression, Grief, Loss, Anxiety, Fears, OCD
- Gender & Sexuality (abuse, identity, sexual health, glbtqqi)
Other Services Provided
- Crime Victims Compensation Program (CVCP) Approved
- Individualized 12-week Stress & Anger Management Courses
- Other Addictions: Sexual, Pornography, Food, Cutting, Suicidal Ideation
- GLBTQQI Knowledgeable and Supportive (all ages)
Day and evening appointments—as well as phone sessions—are available.
$200 for the initial visit, $150 thereafter. All sessions are 50 minutes unless otherwise negotiated. Because I believe that therapy should not be a luxury item, I offer a generous fee adjustment for low-income clients and clients without insurance. Please ask!
Oregon: Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, Reliant Behavioral Health, Aetna/Horizon, First Choice (Shasta, EDMS), MODA, Pacific Source, and OHP (via Deschutes County referral only). In addition, if I am not covered by your insurance, I will work with you to determine an affordable fee.
New Mexico: I am still in the process of getting on the available insurance panels here. In the interim, I can offer you roughly the equivalent of your copay until I am approved by your insurance.
Roxanne George, PhD, LMFT, EMDR Certified; Acacia Rising Counseling; 94 El Tros Road, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557; Phone: (575) 758-4270; Text: (541) 760-8799; Email: email@example.com